Tired of dropping not-so-subtle –or effective– hints about what your kids really want for the holidays? Amazon is making a list and checking it twice! Amazon seems to have everything I need (check out my posts Subscribe & Save and Amazon Mom) and now they’re making it easy to share, too. You can create a separate Wish List for each member of your family, and even add items from other stores, not sold on Amazon.
1) BEGIN. If you don’t already have one, create a Wish List for yourself.
2) CREATE. From your Wish List page, select Create Another Wish List, and the enter your List name (for example, “Sophie’s Wish List”). You may select here if you’d like the list to be Public, Private, or Shared with Link (a good choice if you want the list private, but shareable with family and friends).
3) ADD. Add the baby toys, clothing, gear, or more that your little one would like receive. (Note: this is the fun part.)
4) SHARE. Once your Wish List is ready, select the Share With Friends link to send your list to friends and family via e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter.
5) REPEAT. Have more than one child? No problem—simply select Create Another Wish List and create a Wish List for each of your children.
And if you’re shopping in a store and see an item you’d like to remember, Amazon offers a “Amazon Remembers” App for smartphones that lets you take a photo of any item, in any store, and it matches it with similar items on Amazon, then makes a “Amazon Remembers” List for you.
That’s spreading some holiday cheer! Click here to get started.